Mike Gennaro is a 2004 graduate of the University of New Orleans with a mission to develop our Baton Rouge community to be the most exciting, safe, and profitable place it can be.
Most people know him from Barndog Mill, the locally featured heirloom furniture and cabinet company he ran from 2011 through 2017. Through first hand experience, he has made extensive light industrial contacts and knows where local business gets done.
Through the past ten years, he has steadily networked with other buy and hold real estate investors, focusing on wealth building strategies in the low to mid income housing sectors, with a niche specialty in RV and mobile home park investing.
Mike stays up to date with market trends and networks with other real estate professionals through various platforms, most notably the RING real estate investment group of Baton Rouge and the Bigger Pockets online investment community.
- Baton Rouge Leadership North 2016, Alum
- Baton Rouge Toastmasters, CC Designee
- Zachary Youth Park, Baseball Coach
Recent Events Attended:
- Assisted Living Facility Academy 2016
- The Real Estate Guys, Secrets of Successful Syndication 2018
Plans To Attend:
- Baton Rouge TRENDS in Real Estate 2018